Saturday, May 30, 2009

waiting fr the unkown... =)

OMG.. never thought i'll having my own blog...
tHx to JOleen,
my bez fren, my gal fren n the most important one in my heart... ^^v
who brought me to this '' blogging world" =)...

i had the one bt i dono how to appreciate her...i lost her
bt now i own her back... giving me a second chance...
i'll treat her lk my everything...^^ thnk u jo dear fr everything too>.<

our past...
.
.
.

.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the tough time......
.
.
.
.
.
.and now

.
.
to
be
continue
.
.
.
.

unknown future we will have..
tough challenge we will have...
hope I'm the one that always by your side..=)

when u look me in the eye..
the reflection inside it... thts the one i want...
thts the one i need..
thts the one i love..hehe
i love u.. ^^

3 comments:

  1. those ugly memorable pics.. well i miss those moments ^^

    dear, i'll always by urseide. as ur best frenz? check.

    as ur listener? check.

    as ur gf? check.

    i love u? check. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaa XD

    ReplyDelete